We strive to develop into a company trusted by customers based on the spirit of 'Trust and Loyalty' that has achieved.
Changes in external environment
Increase in risk due to legal requirements and prohibitions related to business management, and increase in demand for social surveillance and corporate social roles
Neglecting legal risks and conducting improper decision-making and management activities
Causes enterprises to face internal and external resistance, causing significant losses
Adoption of compliance support system in accordance with related laws such as commercial law
Adoption of compliance support system in accordance with strict domestic and overseas laws and regulations
※ Compliance Officer: Prevents various disputes related to business management by establishing a control system for internal decision-making and business execution and by diagnosing and managing legal risks at all times.
Compliance management is not an option, and it is a prerequisite for becoming and continuing as a world-class company.
Phases and Core Elements
- Planning phase
- Establishment of compliance policy and basic policy and of compliance standards and procedures
- Implementation and operation phase
- Compliance support organization (department), compliance support manual, employee code of conduct, training and education
- Monitoring and improvement phase
- Compliance check and sanctions, and modification of program · regulation
Prevent violations of the law to prevent corporate damage and protect employees. Ensure autonomous compliance management to establish a sustainable management environment that is trusted by customers.
- Fair Trade / Subcontract
- Unfair trade practices, unfair co-conduct, undue subcontract, etc.
- Product Liability
- Compliance with standards under the Product Liability Act and Framework Act on Consumers, and compliance with in-house quality standards
- Intellectual Property / Trade Secrets
- IP right protection, prohibition of the unauthorized use of competitors' IP rights, trade secret protection / data leakage prevention, personal information protection, etc.
- Finance / Accounting
- Transparent management (disclosure system, insider trading, etc.), compliance with commercial law-related procedures, appropriateness of cost of defense, etc.
- Environment / Safety
- Green management, compliance with workplace environment and safety management regulations, etc.
- Labor / Organizational Culture
- Employment · discipline · dismissal · welfare, employment equality, compliance with labor standards, prohibition of sexual harassment, clean organizational culture, etc.
- Prevention of Corruption
- Prevention of bribery and corruption, and FCPA