We strive to develop into a company trusted by customers based on the spirit of 'Trust and Loyalty' that has achieved.
- Changes in external
- Increase in risk due to legal requirements and prohibitions related to business management, and increase in demand for social surveillance and corporate social roles
- Neglecting legal risks and conducting improper decision-making and management activities
- Causes enterprises to face internal
and external resistance, causing
- Adoption of compliance support system in accordance with related laws such as commercial law
- Adoption of compliance support system in accordance with strict domestic and overseas laws and regulations
※ Compliance Officer: Prevents various disputes related to business management by establishing a control system
for internal decision-making and business execution and by diagnosing and managing legal risks at all times.
Compliance management is not an option,
and it is a prerequisite for becoming and continuing as a world-class company.
Phases and Core Elements
- Establishment of compliance policy and
basic policy and of compliance
standards and procedures
- Compliance support organization
(department), compliance support
manual, employee code of conduct,
training and education
- Monitoring and
- Compliance check and sanctions, and
modification of program · regulation
Prevent violations of the law to prevent corporate damage and protect employees.
Ensure autonomous compliance management to establish a sustainable management environment
that is trusted by customers.
- Fair Trade / Subcontract
- Unfair trade practices, unfair co-conduct, undue subcontract, etc.
- Product Liability
- Compliance with standards under the Product Liability Act and Framework Act on Consumers, and compliance with in-house quality standards
- Intellectual Property / Trade Secrets
- IP right protection, prohibition of the unauthorized use of competitors' IP rights, trade secret protection / data leakage prevention, personal information protection, etc.
- Finance / Accounting
- Transparent management (disclosure system, insider trading, etc.), compliance with commercial law-related procedures, appropriateness of cost of defense, etc.
- Environment / Safety
- Green management, compliance with workplace environment and safety management regulations, etc.
- Labor / Organizational Culture
- Employment· discipline· dismissal· welfare, equal opportunity employment, compliance with labor standards, prohibition of sexual harassment, clean organizational culture, etc.
- Prevention of Corruption
- Prevention of bribery and corruption, and FCPA